Program MBA-SGH (Executive Master of Business Administration Program, offered in Polish) is conducted at the Warsaw School of Economics since 2011. It is addressed to working professionals who hold Master’s degree and possess at least 5-8 years of diverse working/business experience.
We offer an intensive, 18-month executive MBA, that embraces 16 courses, in total 602 teaching hours. The course concentrates on financial management, marketing, strategic management, operations management, as well as international management and conscious development of professional career and leadership competencies. The program is offered over weekends, on Fridays from 1.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Among our lecturers there are professors from Warsaw School of Economics, business people, visiting professors from Canada and Switzerland; each of them possess an extensive practice in teaching MBA programs in Poland and abroad.
After having completed all required courses, graduates receive diplomas of completion of the Master of Business Administration Programme, issued by Warsaw School of Economics.
- Warsaw School of Economics is the best university in Poland.
- MBA-SGH program is ranked among the top MBA programs in Poland.
- MBA-SGH program has been consistently ranked on the first position among MBA program in the Eastern Europe (EDUNIVERSAL).
- 100% our professors are lecturers with professional experience, both academic and practical.
- Classes are given every Friday and Saturday, allowing students to gain knowledge and earn an MBA degree in 18 months.
MBA-SGH Officeworking hours: 10.00-16.00 (CET)postal address:Warsaw School of Economics24 Rakowiecka street, Building A, suite 202-521 Warsaw, PolandTelephone numbers: + 48 22 646 61 24, + 48 22 564 77 83