For the academic year 2018/2019 the following joint limits of admissions to the 1st year of programmes with instruction in Polish and in English have been established:
- full-time programmes – 1060 persons, including 20 for foreigners applying for admission on the terms other than those applicable to Polish citizens;
- full-time first cycle programmes with instruction in English have been established - 240 persons:
- Global Business, Finance and Governance - 100 persons;
- Management – 60 persons;
- International Economics – 50 persons;
- Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems – 30 persons.
Legal basis: SGH Senate resolution No.249 of 25 April 2018
- part-time programmes - 605 persons, including 5 for foreigners applying for admission on the terms other than those applicable to Polish citizens.