The enrolment procedure for the academic year 2017/2018 will start May 9th 2017
Programmes in foreign languages are conducted only as full-time studies.
The qualifying procedure shall consist only in the verification of the required documents submitted by applicants.
The enrolment has following stages:
- registration in the online system,
- submission of required documents,
- end of submission of documents period,
- verification of documents by SGH,
- issuing decisions on admission,
- information about registration for classes sent by Bachelor Dean's Office (via e-mail given in the registration system).
Important: the required documents should be submitted personally, submitted by an authorized person (power of attorney) or sent by post.
We do not accept scans sent by e-mail.
The required documents can be uploaded into registration system but only for pre-verification purposes.
Candidates still need to submit paper versions.