For the academic year 2018/2019 the following joint limits of admissions to the 1st year of programmes with instruction in Polish and in English have been established:
- full-time programmes – 1060 persons, including 20 for foreigners applying for admission on the terms other than those applicable to Polish citizens;
- full-time first cycle programmes with instruction in English have been established - 240 persons;
- Global Business, Finance and Governance - 100 persons;
- Management – 60 persons;
- International Economics – 50 persons;
- Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems – 30 persons.
- part-time programmes - 605 persons, including 5 for foreigners applying for admission on the terms other than those applicable to Polish citizens.
The limits of admissions stipulated comprise jointly places for Polish citizens as well as foreigners.
Legal basis: SGH Senate resolution No.249 of 25 April 2018.