The enrolment procedure for the academic year 2017/2018
The qualifying procedure shall consist only in the verification of the required documents submitted by applicants.
Programmes in foreign languages are conducted only as full-time studies.
The enrolment has following stages:
1. registration in the online system,
2. submission of required documents,
3. end of submission of documents period,
4. verification of documents by SGH,
5. issuing decisions on admission,
6. information about registration for classes sent by Master Dean's Office (in the registration system).Important
: the required documents should be submitted personally, submitted by an authorized person (power of attorney
) or sent by post.
We do not accept scans sent by e-mail. Also the required documents cannot be uploaded into registration system.
The documents are expected to be brought in a white paper file.