1. Introduction to civil, commercial, data privacy and crime law
2. Introduction to finance, accounting and tax risk
3. Business ethics and corporate governance
4. Strategic and financial analysis of the business
5. Risk identification, assessment and management.
6. Internal and external audits, controls and investigation– how to be ready?
7. Forensic audit and investigation
8. Regulatory bodies
9. Corporate Social Responsibility
10. Transnational criminal law – analysis of UK Bribery Act, FCPA, Sapin II and German Anti-Corruption Law
11. Compliance processes
12. The individual as compliance manager – case studies bases on pharma, financial, insurance, energy and FMCG examples
13. How to design “best in class” internal compliance and risk management program – case studies bases on pharma, financial, insurance, energy and FMCG examples
14. Dawn raid training – action plan when antitrust authorities come knocking
16. Third party risk management